About Me

My photo
a girl who always think too much.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday at TBR

We are going for Leo Run tomorrow morning so didnt go home and have to stay in the "oven" for this weekend. The weather for these few days were bloody hot!! As I said in FB, I think can eat myself already. The hot weather has "baked" us for hours and make me do not feel like do anything after finish study 2 chapters of Financial Management. So, end up with keep waiting for my game to load the energy. Everybody are busy playing Candy Crush Saga but I'm still crazy playing the Criminal Case. (OMG~ I'm going to die because of the hot weather and bored.. ><)


Last and for most, switch on the radio tonight and listen to MY FM!! Tonight is my beloved YOGA'S CONCERT!! I'm a poor student, I'm not able to buy the ticket and support him at Genting (LOL, although saw friend was selling his ticket with cheaper price, but I'm not willing to buy those back seat for RM100.. sad case), so what can I do is listen to MY FM and there will be Yoga's songs tonight. =D


I dont know where my baby went for the whole day, maybe he went to work? And I'm getting more and more bored because he's not accompanying me.. I've been depend on him too much already I know.. >< 

No comments:

Post a Comment