About Me

My photo
a girl who always think too much.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

white shadow in the dark?

Yesterday night, should be say is today morning because it has already 12am. As usual, I like to stand at our gate and looking outside around our home. And guess what I saw?!

I saw a white shirt, they called as white shadow walking inside the opposite house. It sound very normal. But the main point is, the house is totally dark, the lights are switched off. Logically, if I can see something, it should be the reflection from our house. But, I saw the white colour thingy walk inside the house. I felt weird and asked Kei come and see also. Once she getting closer to me, the white thingy is starting disappeared. So, she saw nothing.

At that moment, I know nobody can protect me but I have to protect myself. I kept telling myself that it was just an illusion. Maybe there are a person wearing white colour shirt walking inside the house coincidentally. I cant find someone who can totally comfort me at that moment. What a sad case.

My GOD!! Did I saw something I'm not suppose to see? Hmmmm.......



ps: When a girl say she is tough enough, doesnt mean she was tough but she have to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment