About Me

My photo
a girl who always think too much.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Snow White?

When we talk about "Snow White", we'll straight away think about the fairy tale which we listen since we are child.

What a sweet story~


Few days ago, we've watched a Thailand movie named "Snow White" too. I used to know about this movie through some video posted among some friends at Facebook few months ago. Because we're busy for assignments, so we've delay until few days ago only watch this movie.

Recently, I was attracted with those horror movies. (affected by Xwei? Hmmm) When I saw this trailer, I was really attracted. I shared it to my housemates and suggest to watch together. My housemate has downloaded a version without the subtitle, so we became the translator when we watched. LOL~

Because watched it without the subtitle provided, we've actually get to know the main story when the movie is getting finished. Ridiculousness right!

The ghost who were pregnant when she died. Look horror right? Siew Ching shout loudly once she saw this.

The main characters

No comments:

Post a Comment