About Me

My photo
a girl who always think too much.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

WHATEVER~

Actually, i started feel unhappy since Monday night. But, I decided to keep those bad feeling in my heart. I'm a big girl now, I shouldn't cry or keep doing something annoying to my family or my freinds. But these few days, something happened and make me feel like I'm gonna explode. I really hope there are someone can comfort me be my side all the time. I can tell the person whatever i feel and the person will give me advice and know my feeling although I didn't say anything. But it is just a dream. I know~

I have decided to cut my long hair. So, I gonna miss my long hair badly. =)

Say goodbye to this length

and say hello to this length perhaps?
Just kidding la. I've not break up with my next boyfriend. (Remember our deal, Ms Caresse Lim?) Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment