About Me

My photo
a girl who always think too much.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sadness

There are something happen when i back home and ruined my mood.. ><
Daddy dont wanna listen to me,
brother didnt respect me,
I cant get my own place to sleep.
I have to sleep on the floor,(of course there are tilam there)
it caused my "nose sensitive" become worse
and the worst is,
I cant even sleep well!!

Whole night is disturbed by the "lovely" mosquitoes.
I wonder why they can suck so much blood and I cant even found them.
My fingers, toes, arms, legs, cheek, neck are so attractive and made them love me so much.. >.<
When I cover my legs,
they bite my arms;
when I cover my arms,
they bite my cheek.. >.<

Hello, I know I'm sweet,
but can you all dont love me so much?
You all are annoying me ok?!

I dont care how cute you looks like but I just simply hate you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment